Monday, July 15, 2013

MAKE ME SMILE MONDAYS

Last week I met the most adorable Meatball I have ever seen.
Yes thats right, a golden and totally sweet meatball who quite honestly stole my heart!

Now before you think I've gone totally bananas, the picture below will give you a better explanation:

























Introducing Meatball, a 5 months old little bundle of joy!

I came across this adorable pup as I was walking down 5th avenue.  He had stopped for a moment, to take in the sights and to tell his owner he wasn't keen on walking any further.

What he was happy to do however was pose for a photo!

"Make me smile Mondays is inspired by the book "Happiness is a Warm Puppy" by Charles Shultz.  In an effort to keep away Mondayitis, each week I take a leaf out of the book , and apply it to my everyday life.  This acts as a little bit  of inspiration!  See more about it here.

Happiness is a Warm Puppy by Charles Shulz















Happiness surely is a warm puppy and the wonderful thing about New York is there is a cute dog on every corner!

So what better way to start off then smiles and cuteness from an adorable pup!

Have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, you're welcome anytime. Comments are always appreciated.